April 16, 2019
This Weekend in Cville: April 19-21, 2019
Easter is on its way, and this weekend promises to be an EGGciting one in Charlottesville. We hope you can join us for one or all of these events:
Friday, April 19:
- Friday starts with fun for Mommy & Me at the Baby Boot Camp Easter EGGsercise Class at Pen Park, 9:20am. There will be adults and kids Easter egg hunts, as well as other fun activities and a pot luck picnic.
- Since the weather may be a little iffy this Friday, you may want head inside and enjoy art and chocolate at PVCC’s Annual Student Exhibition & Seventh Annual Chocolate Chow Down, 5p-7p. Enjoy art while eating lots and lots of chocolate.
- After all those goodies, you can wash it down with some awesome coffee and help out a great cause at Cville Coffee at a fundraising event where all proceeds will go to the PACEM Homeless Shelter, 7p-9p.
- Then, dance it all off with DJ Groovematic at Rapture downtown, 10pm.
Saturday, April 20:
- Carter Mountain Orchard is having its Annual Easter Eggstravaganza Egg Hunt starting at 10am. The egg hunt and Easter Bunny are for children up to age 12. The wine and hard cider are for 21+ only:) Tickets sales for the children’s egg hunt end April 19.
- The Dogwood Carnival is going on from 1pm-11pm today with great amusement park type rides and games. It’s fun for everyone!
- The Rockn’ to Lockn’ Live Finals are taking place at the Sprint Pavilion, 5pm. See which local band will make it to the big stage. This is a free event.
- You can’t always get what you want, but Rolling Stones fans can catch Cherry Red at Moe’s BBQ starting at 8pm.
Sunday, April 21:
- An all ages Easter egg hunt will be at Wintergreen Resort from 10a-11am. Hope you find the golden egg!
- Enjoy Easter Brunch at Camp Ten Four in the Graduate Hotel starting at 10:30am.
- Or, if you’d rather enjoy some outdoor time, have Easter brunch at Veritas Vineyard on the lawn, 12:30pm.
Enjoy your weekend!